We are Ambient and our address is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and our company registration number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
When you use our website, you do so in accordance with the following conditions:
- The content of the pages of the website is for your general use and information and can change at any time without notice.
- Contact details with email address
- Demographics such as postcode, preferences and your interests
- Any other information that may be linked to our customer surveys or offers
- Neither we nor any 3rd party provide any guarantee as to the accuracy of timelines, performance, suitability or completeness of materials or information on this site. When you use the site you acknowledge that our information may include errors/inaccuracies and we are excluded from any liability due to these, to the full extent of the law.
- When you use information or materials on this site, you do so at your own risk. It is your responsibility to make sure that services/products or any information available through this website are suitable for your use.
- The website does have material which is licensed and owned by us, including the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Any reproduction is prohibited unless it is in full accordance with our copyright notice, which is part of these Terms &Conditions.
Any trademarks shown on this website which are not our property or licensed to us will be acknowledged.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages or be considered a criminal offence.
If we show links to other websites, these are purely for your information and convenience and we do not endorse the websites nor have any responsibility for the content.
Your use of our website and any disputes that occur due to using it are all subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.